Monday, September 13, 2010

Fashion Week and a very special invite!!

Okay I've been away from my blog for about a week, I attended the AAHLBCC this past weekend in Binghamton NY. One of the funnest weekends of my life. Pictured above is our group from Syracuse after the dinner. Okay so what is your opinion of the dress?

 My son's opinion was I don't like it. My guys opinion was it's nice you look fine. Seriously I need feedback. Is it a wear again? Okay deets on it. This is my bargain dressy outfit seriously the most expensive part of the outfit is the shrug. Dress from Fashion Bug on sale $19.99 shoe's JC Penney $24.95 and shrug from Lane Bryant was $34.50

Oh my big special invite was to attend a show taping w/an audience of bloggers!!! OMG really that is so awesome. I sent in my RSVP and if I did it in time I maybe there in the audience next Tuesday. THANK YOU, @moggitgirls.

No comments:

Post a Comment