Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Olive is my new Black

I realized as I bought these sunglasses Olive Green by Guess at Marshalls that this summer and coming fall Olive appears to be my new Black. Then as I gaze at my latest Vogue and Allure, Glamour and O I realize that duh Military Army green is the color of the season which makes me think. Right on called it again last winter I bought both my tote bags and my ballet flats and sported my army jacket all spring long. Yes it does feel good to be right. Well at least in matters of fashion lets see how this plays out though. I'll enjoy the right for about the 2 seconds that it's true. As we all know tomorrow everything changes in the world of fashion I might still be wearing purple and gray again and have to start over.

In the picture left to right tote bag, boots and jacket w/ruffle from Target of course. Jacket is pure energy wedge strappy sandles w/espadrille heel jcpenney 2nd tote bag Grando tote by xochico cardi by Lane Bryant last but not least my flats by Privo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment