Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Wishes: Style

I always think I have a good sense of style, and then I see myself on a daily basis and my stuff and well then I begin to wonder. Do I? Hmmm so I am going to start something new, a daily outfit photo w/commentary and not to include my workout wear unless I was wearing it all day and I happen to think I look cute. I'll try it for 2wks and see what the response is. The picture of my purses is because I loved them at the time of purchase so fantastic but they all went for 1 year w/out use. Style is subjective and at the times I thought these purses represented great style but did they represent great style or just consumerism disguising as style. Am I becoming a reformed fashionista?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are re-thinking some things and that can be very good. When I began to re-think and look at myself differently, I was opened up to a whole new world of joy and confidence! I am excited to see where this journey takes you!! It can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i'm looking forward to it! like o50f40 sez, sounds like you are ready to wrap your mind around some new ideas, which is always very exciting. it's an opportunity to get caught up with yourself, if that makes sense. 'break a leg!' steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello....I just found your blog link...Im new follower...this is a great idea..cant wait to see your daily outfits....super cute blog:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete