Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby it's cold outside..........

It is a winter wonderland here in Central New York, Syracuse to be exact. We've had almost 4ft of snow and it has been snowing non-stop for 4days it's been about 25degrees so yeah it's cold and winter is definitely here.

This was what it looked like at 4pm on my way home from the market. Yes it's cold snowy/icy a little slippery. & this is what I wore to the store.

Let me break it down. White turtle neck from Wal-Mart "Just my size" for $7.00, Jeans from Target (they have gotten really baggy since I've lost 24.5 lbs. they are 2years old. The red vest is Cold Water Creek bought last year on clearance and just started fitting me this past month. I love it and its plushy inside sooooo warm, glad I can finally use it. Then lastly my boots, they are my early Christmas present from my boyfriend he gave them to me early because he said I needed them now. He even picked them out and I love them he got them at JcPenney on sale w/a coupon. Good job honey. Let me know your opinions, I didn't put on a scarf or gloves because they come off as soon as I walk in and I didn't want to deal w/it so no accessories and I forgot to photograph my hat that I wore it's a black furry hat from Target. I have been putting together warm outfits and finally decided to start posting them. Let me know your thoughts. I always welcome comments. 

3 comments:

  1. LOve those boots! Your man has great tAste! ANd contests on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24.5 pounds!! You go girl! The vest and boots are great for the cold...I hear that it is going to be worse next week. Stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this blog...Hi Yolanda, I just wanted to say a quick hello. I agree, too bad we didn't know each other, we could have done some shopping damage. Great boots!

    ReplyDelete