Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching Up, Yup it's Cold!

 Okay, I love this outfit it doesn't look to flattering on the side view but I got tons of compliments and at my weight watchers meeting about 4 people said wow you've really lost. Yes I have!! but not the point, the outfit is. So here is the breakdown. LLBean puffy vest super warm, infinity scarf and earrings from Lane Bryant, Dress from Ross dress for less, black tights from Target, Black boots from Ross dress for less. The dress sorry I didn't photograph the detail was 9.99 everything but the scarf and earrings was purchased fall 2009. 


 My son liked this outfit just wore this to the mall Top from Rainbow, turtle neck from Coldwater Creek, jeggins from Lane Bryant, belt from Lane Bryant outlet, black uggs from Nordstroms. It's funny I always wish I could just say whole outfit from Nordstroms but well I can't afford that and besides it would limit my shopping experience. I just love Nordstroms.
I had to post a photo of this most beautiful coat. It was at Macy's my mom and I fell in love with it. It was Ellen Tracy on sale for $315.00 wool coat w/real fox fur trim (I know, I know but it was amazing) my mom offered it to me for Christmas and said but that's it like bday too and I said no I can't I have to be sensible. I hate when I'm sensible but I really needed a hand mixer and some more sweaters. Also it was a size 16 and it zipped and toggled on me, which is huge for me because my normal size for 15yrs has been 22 and now I own 3 items (unfortunately not this coat) in size 16. I am so excited and proud of myself. I will do a post of what I got for Christmas soon, I've been away since my mom is in town and I've been busy cooking, baking and taxiing. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say the second outfit is my favorite..how cute it is! Congratulations on your WW program..keep up the good work. I am excited to find someone else who likes Lane Bryant jewelry...I always get compliments on the peices I buy there and, finally, so agree with you on Nordstrom's...SIGH!

    ReplyDelete