Thursday, December 9, 2010

& Playing the role of Snow Bunny........


Yup still cold. Here I am it was 18degrees outside and I had to venture out. My thoughts for an outfit were WARM!! I wore my Wal-Mart fleece plush hoodie super warm and it's got a special cuteness but mostly it's warm. I had a black turtle neck from Coldwater Creek underneath my multi-colored infinity scarf from Lane Bryant and denim leggings from Target and black Uggs from TJ Maxx and my black furry hat from Target also. I also had some silk leggings underneath that really do keep you warm. No other accessories because I keep thinking jewelry would just feel too cold on my skin. Funny thing is I am definitely feeling like I'm dressing my age, but keeping warm is my only thought. Its hard for a girl from Orange County CA to not push the style limit but warm takes priority.

2 comments:

  1. Layering will keep you warm and you picked great pieces to layer with! you can never go wrong with UGGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay warm! Those boots look fluffy and full of good warmth!

    ReplyDelete