Here is my outfit for Thursday, I'll break it down. Jacket Pure Energy, exclusively at Target, Scarf Multi stripe eternity scarf Lane Bryant, T-Shirt Hello Kitty and Cargo Pants Old Navy, socks REI.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Okay huge breakthrough for me, I have never been able to fit into old navy sizes that didn't have a W next to them. SO today I tried on a pair of Ankle Zip Skinny Cargos since I've been working out and doing Weight Watchers and all my pants are really baggy so I reached for a size 18 not 18W and it fit like for real no straining or pulling so amazing for me I wanted to share. Here I am!
Friday, October 8, 2010
1. Built Neoprene Laptop sleeve French Bull Flower Shadow Love it girly and super cute
2. Army Issue Messenger Bag HW Classic
3. Dark Grey Nike's w/the light blue swoosh Nike Alvord 7 (it matches my light blue LLBean 3/4 zip pullover not pictured)
4. My Green Cargos Drawstring cargo pants from Lane Bryant love them after my tailor rebuilt them for me.
5. Not fashion related but oh so important to me my watercolor pencils Prismacolor and Gesso Golden Acrylic brand, I put some in a small glass jar so that I can take it outside when I want to work away from home. Below was what I was working on outside still of course need to add detail it's in progress but thought I'd sure with you what I'm up to when I'm not shopping or photographing and putting together outfits.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Thank you Still Redheaded for recognizing my blog and sending me this. Really enjoyed her blog and her outfits especially what she wrote about jeggings, I partially was thinking the same wasn't sure but now that I have them I do love them too.
Here are the rules to this Versatile Blogger
- Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award;
- Share 7 things about yourself;
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & think are fabulous; and
- Contact the bloggers you've recognized and let them know you've recognized them.
1. I don't live with my husband but I live w/a man
2. I love photographing nature even more then shopping
3. My Happiest moments are with my camera
4. I love fashion the clothes, I think couture is art.
5. My favorite place on earth is Monument Valley
6. I can at 43 and 200lbs do a cartwheel
7. My foot can fit into a size 7 narrow to 9 wide, I'm actually an 8 med but my foot is magic. Must be why I love shoes.
And here are the 15 blogs I discovered,
Thank you all for your blogs, please pass this on if you want.