Friday, January 7, 2011

2days of snow = 2days of OOTD!

Okay my wit is gone but I'm posting away because I really liked both of these outfits so I thought I'd share them with you.





Okay this was my relax around the house after the house work and inspiring me to start my art work. I love this outfit, I felt thin and frankly that is like a first for me. Here is the break down.
Black Cardi/shawl  with 3/4 button sleeves 7.99 yes 7.99 at TJ Maxx ( I know right)
T-shirt Seven7 from Lane Bryant it says Choose Peace Love and Me w/small rhinestones
Jeggings Pure Energy Target bought beginning of fall 09 yes before the big jeggings they are knit w/denim side stitching.

Boots Target Dark Grey but looks like Army Green suede love them so much.
Earrings are dangle w/black, crystal and rhinestone beads from Lane Bryant. 
I was comfortable all day long and loved wearing this I felt great, so great in fact it inspired my next OOTD.

Okay this was today the cardigan is a little dressier and I added more jewelry. Here is the break down.

Cardigan Red from TJ Maxx for $14.99 bought at the same time as the last one this one is dark gray.
Sweater turtleneck coldwater creek my mom didn't have enough room in her suitcase so she left it for me darn! I love it it's warm and comfortable.
All jewelry is lane bryant and the jeggings and boots are both Target. I can't stress how much I love Target.
A little closer detail
I really loved this outfit I felt great again which is nice 2 days in a row. Oh the sweater carditgan has a double ruffle down the front as you can see in this close up. It's very warm and comfy. It was 21 degrees and I scraped my windshield and wasn't freezing I was good. Of course I have sweater tights under my jeggings and 2pairs of socks and I didn't include a photo of my gloves they are black above the ankle w/sequins totally cute and warm what more do you need in a glove. Did I mention I have 12 pairs of gloves and 19 scarves. Yeah that's a lot. Well here's to the weekend may it be fashionable for us all, cause remember we all have to see you.

1 comment:

  1. I love your grey cardigan...how fun and perfect for the weather!!

    ReplyDelete