Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday5!

In honor of the upcoming snow predicted to get 8+ inches over night and the 100+ inches of snow we've already gotten here in Syracuse NY. My Friday5 is all about the warm winter accessories. My favorite hats scarfs and gloves.

Starting from the top my green mittens bought at a head shop don't ask, I'm a closet deadhead. My all time favorite scarf given to me for Christmas 2 Christmas's ago by my mom (she seriously has the best taste) It's gorgeous cashmere and Coach, it is the warmest scarf I own and I love it to death. Seriously in this order, if there was a fire Dog, Camera, this scarf, my blackberry and my laptop everything else can burn. Oh and my son and BF will probably be out before me anyways. I know I'm kidding but hey, this scarf rocks. Next up the striped wonders those mittens are waterproof and over 10 years old from Target I have a matching scarf but it's in the car and it's 10degrees and I don't feel like going out to get it. Next up my furry black hat from Target it's just so cute and it's very warm, yes fake fur and it goes w/everything. Last but not least my matching set. It's the only matching set I own. My son gave it to me for Christmas this year and it's from Wal-Mart I had been eyeing it every time I went there I thought it was so cute and low and behold I got it!! So here is my Friday5 in honor of our upcoming winter storm. Here is to Lake effect snow, I'm ready for you!!

1 comment:

  1. A few cute winter accessories can brighten up the dullest, darkest most bitterly cold winter day! I completely agree. Looks like you've got a nice collection!

    ReplyDelete