Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OOTD and flying like 1000%


Okay here I am on my way to 2 meetings, it seems everything happens Tuesday night in my life. I had an Avon district meeting 1st and then a Syracuse Crunch Booster Club meeting right after. This is what I wore since it's Avon I had to look put together.

Here is the breakdown
1. Purple cotton blouse Tommy Hilfiger from Macy's I got it on clearance for $7.98
2. Jeans Old Navy Diva cut
3. boots Target
4. Gold and Rhinestone Earrings Rachel Zoe QVC
5. Gold Watch DKNY from Nordstroms

Have I mentioned how much I miss Nordstroms ? I really do I miss shopping there w/my mom and our shopper Sophia. Sometimes you just don't appreciate what you have till it's gone. I miss you Sophia!! This was me Tuesday night I felt great like 1000% some days you just knock it out of the park and I was feeling it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment