Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday is book club day, oh and an OOTD.

Yes I've decided it's book club day, too bad I don't have a book club but I have ton of books but no club. Yeah I really need friends.

Here is what I'm reading.

The first one is Hand Wash Cold care instructions for an ordinary life by Karen Maezen Miller reading for my soul. I discovered this book from an ecourse The Tranquility Project I took with Kimberly Wilson this past fall. She is fantastic I hope I can work another one of her courses into my budget I love her and really admire what she is doing she is my Traquil hero.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson this is for my leisurely mind. I'm just starting this book so I'll let you know what I think. Or better yet send me your opinions on it. I would like to be in a book club my problem is always scheduling so maybe a ebook club. Hey there is a thought.  

Prevention Magazine for my body, I enjoy their take on health not crazy or extreme and one of the few age appropriate things I enjoy. Every month I look forward to my subscription. It's not like as awesome to me as National Geographic magazine but really what is. More importantly it helps me on my continued weight loss. 27lbs and counting!!

Okay enough with the reading here's my OOTD its born out of necessity. You know with all that shoveling needing to be done and dishes to be washed and vacuuming to be done and with no errands on the schedule. I didn't need to really think about being fashion forward since I'm not leaving the house.

Frankly I can't believe I'm posting this but the last 3days I haven't been motivated to put together an outfit beyond t-shirt and pants that are warm so here I am posting it sorry to my fellow fashionistas but sometimes I have one of those weeks.

My outfit breakdown.

Fitness Fleece pullover LL Bean, I love this like I love my camera over a year old and still looks brand new and it has a arm pocket for your Ipod and no pilling yet. YEAH!!! I heart LLBean!
Pants Old Navy they are the skinny cropped perfect khaki's major clearance purchase like $7.00
T-shirt not pictured is Mickey mouse from Walmart and socks are Smart Wool also LLBean
So yes that is me today with no plans to go out my outfit definitely not fashion forward but functional.

Time to get to my meditation and then back to reading! Hope to hear from you all soon, leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Nail biting has long been a universal "nervous" habit that countless kids
    and adults suffer from. Of course, just because the
    theory is well known does not mean its right. Skin picking and nail biting are chronic problems,
    so there is not currently a "cure" but you can find relief if you are willing to work at it.


    my page :: How to stop biting nails

    ReplyDelete