Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time to Streamline

I made a decision tonight, that I will condense my blogging to just one blog. My other blog will be sticking to it's original purpose and that is photography i.e. photographs exclusively. The type that I work on and purposefully plan. This blog will have photographs but more on the line of OOTD and this is what I'm doing right now or can you believe that. This blog will no longer be my OOTD blog this will be more my everything blog. In the upcoming weeks you will see different types of posts such as Wishcasting Wednesday and Weekly Intentions and Friday5. I will of course continue to post my outfits and shopping finds because that's such a big part of me. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for reading and following.
Yolanda

Refusing 2 dress my age! Okay I totally have been dressing my age lately but hey it's hard sometimes when well your tastes lead you to do it.

Outfit breakdown
Jacket DKNY from Lane Bryant
T-shirt DKNY from Lane Bryant
Scarf Target w/sequins (of course)
Leggings Target
Boots Target
It's kind of a repeat but I like it and it's really comfortable which is not normally a word I like to use when describing outfits. The jacket is like wearing your most comfy sweatshirt w/out looking like it.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your change and all of your ideas...they sound great!!

    ReplyDelete