Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What do you Wish to Renew? Faith

                                      Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to Renew?

It's been snowing a lot lately and I love it, snow and me are simpatico. How can you not love the beauty of it? I also love the cold, wearing layers to me is a treat. I guess I'm just a winter girl. Winter, Wednesday and Wishcasting some of my favorite things. Thank you Jamie Ridler for the prompt. I love how your questions are always so timely.

On this Winter Wednesday Wishcasting day, I wish to Renew my faith. I set a weekly intention of Faith and I already need to renew it. I want to have faith that everything will be okay. Faith that I can start my own travel business. Faith that the Universe wants the best for me. Faith that I can be successful. Faith in me, faith in a financial miracle. I wish to renew my faith. Lots and lots of Faith, PLEASE!!

9 comments:

  1. As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yolanda, I just uttered a silent prayer for you! May your faith grow and strengthen this year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, faith in all matters ... As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have faith in your wish!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes the snow looks amazing!

    From summer wednesday in Australia ...

    As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith will give you strength
    As you wish for yourself, so too I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you also. May your Faith be renewed every time you wake. All you wish for is possible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is SUCH an important wish!! FAITH - we either live with it, or wither without it.

    I find that FAITH is like a muscle....the more I use it, the more it grows :)

    As you wish for yourself, I wish FAITHFULLY for you as well!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Universe loves you. :)
    As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete