Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to enjoy?

                                                  What do you wish to enjoy? SUCCESSS!!

It's that simple, I wish to enjoy success this year. Success in my relationships, in my spiritual life, in my financial life and my career choice and in my health. I am launching a travel business and selling Avon (on the side I always say) and I would like to enjoy success in both. My family is very supportive and loving and I am very blessed to have them and wish to continue to enjoy success in my relationships. Success in weight loss is something I truly wish to enjoy!! Thank you Jamie Ridler for the wishcasting prompt. Thank you so much for all of this Jamie!!

5 comments:

  1. I wish to enjoy the experience of working on my daughter's wedding and not allow the stress to rob the joy of that event from me!! I will cover it in prayer every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to success. As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Yolanda - how I love the energy of this post. You are incredible and I adore you.

    As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    My wish for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To success!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great wish for yourself. As you wish to succeed, so I wish for you as well. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete