Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Hunger do you wish to Feed?

                                                      What Hunger do you wish to Feed?

 The hunger I wish to feed, is Success. I am at the beginning of starting 3 businesses, 1. a home based Travel Agency, 2. Avon, 3. housekeeping. I am hungry for success, I would love for all 3 businesses to hit the ground running. It's a new turn for me to be an entrepreneur but I think it is very fitting it feels right for me. I am feeding this hunger for being my own boss trying it on for size. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have great plans. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yolanda, what an exciting time in your life! I look forward to witnessing the unfolding of your success. As you wish for yourself, so I wholeheartedly wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete