Monday, March 28, 2011

A new scarf & some closet cleaning

Had a mini artist date to Pier 1 imports and found a few things but before I did that I cleaned out my closet and what it mess it was. It's all ready for Spring! I have 3 trash bags full of clothes that I need to get rid of so my next task is to photograph and post them for sale and see what happens.

half of my closet!

New Scarf from Pier 1 Imports love it silk black white and blue w/purple loving it!

Love this piece of art work, I find it inspirational.
I could roam that store for hours trying out every chair and looking over every dish and smelling every candle and wearing all the scarfs. Thinking about 2 more scarfs but have to consider my budget since my next purchase will be black cons low top and a black pencil skirt then a jeweled sweater and statement pearl necklace. I have a style plan for Spring.

3 comments:

  1. Hm, I may have to check out Pier 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see your style plan!! your first Scarf purchase is a good one...and I have always loved Peir I as well...more for home decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Spring style plan sounds good. Looking forward to seeing more.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks very much for commenting.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete