Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday5!!

It's been awhile since I've done a Friday5 and here they are. I picked 3 outfits I would like to sport this spring and summer and 2 scents I've been wearing a lot lately. All the outfits are Old Navy and the scents are Avon and Mark. Oh and if you know where I can find that first scarf as it's sold out from Old Navy I'd love to hear it.

My favorite outfit!

Old Navy

Old Navy

Mark Peony Apple love it, when I don't wear the below I am wearing this.


Avons Naturals Voilet and Lychee discontinued so sad, I love it!! 
Okay I really need to get started on my spring and summer wardrobe quest as it's technically been spring for almost a month. I have been talking about a wardrobe challenge and have so far only brought 1 piece as pretty much none of my wardrobe from last year fits and as I continue to lose weight I need to be very careful about the pieces I choose as I don't want to spend a lot of money or buy a lot of clothes so maybe that is my challenge as I need pieces that multitask.

1 comment: