Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I had to share this dress!

Front view of my new dress, I love it. In the weight loss I've achieved I'm always shocked that I'm getting a shape.

side view it has a small halter strap if you want to use it, this is the XXL size 17 jr's so I"m pretty happy it fits well enough to me.

sweetheart neckline detailing
Here it is my new favorite summer dress. I love me a beautiful Maxi dress. This dress is from my Avon it's actually Mark called the "It's a long story dress" it's $34.00 not too bad right? I think it is super cute and looks okay on me. Sorry if I look a little rough it was early in the morning when it arrived and I had to try it on right away. My BF said that's a keeper. Always a plus.

5 comments:

  1. I really like it... it looks great... :)
    Yoli
    Diva in Deep Thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to go out on the town...it is a fun dress and suits you beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the print on this dress quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I am actually a mark. rep and was googling to find pics of the dress on people for the review I'm doing on my blog tomorrow. would you mind if I used your picture with a link to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, yes you can use the pictures and link them. Nice to meet a Mark rep I love Mark!

    ReplyDelete