Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Avon experience & more about drinking the kool-aid!

My outfit at 5am Joan Rivers QVC trench w/animal lining, floral scarf Lane Bryant, Sweater Old Navy, Tank Lane Bryant, Jeans Old Navy, Boots Target, Jewelry Avon

Arrive at Madison Square Garden  NYC for the Avon World Tour

Avon CEO Andrea Jung and Fergie

Fergie's husband Josh Duhamel

My swag!
This past week I attended the Avon World Tour in New York City w/6500 other Avon representatives from all across the Northeast. It was very energetic, inspirational and motivating. Most importantly I got free product. 3 different Anew products Laugh to the fullest perfume eyeliner and a bracelet. It was a great day and time 54 of us on a bus and the highlight of seeing Josh Duhamel and 3 compliments on my sunglasses and trench. 

No comments:

Post a Comment