Monday, April 4, 2011

My loot!

Okay so last Wednesday I went to my Avon district sales meeting and I came home with all this.

Sybella CZ pendant and earrings Avon

Blissful Blues Drop Pendant and earrings gift set

Blissful Blues Mutlirow Twist Gift Set

Sea Life earrings

I got all of this jewelry free because of a contest my district held. It was so much fun and I am so thankful to all my clients and my downline.

Also thought I'd share with you what I wore.
Old Ralph Lauren denim jacket, target pure energy blouse, old navy cargo skinny pants, brown leather DSW boots, Pier 1 scarf, Avon earrings, and straightened hair.

close up of scarf

Empowerment bracelet and domestic violence unisex bracelet also Avon

 Hammered hoop earrings now I need the matching bracelet. 

my lip color is Avon healthy makeup lip cream Berry Pretty, got tons of compliments on it
I had a great time, I am really enjoying the Avon experience maybe a little too much. The kool-aid tastes pretty good as I'm off to NYC to the Avon World Tour w/Fergie!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! You earned/won some excellent jewelry.

    ReplyDelete