Thursday, May 5, 2011

1 great necklace and a very comfy OOTD!

My favorite print blouse from Macy's purchased 4 or 5 years ago and my new favorite necklace by Mark (Avon) 

Close detail of the necklace not something I would normally wear but the minute I put it on it's like magic.

It's my splash of color in an all neutral outfit. I think it works with the neckline.

Whole outfit really comfortable and perfect for delivering books around the neighborhood.

A work in progress outfit, Norma Kamali for Wal-Mart I had been wanting to check this line out and finally found it at a somewhat local Wal-Mart and all I can say is WOW! The sizing runs small but the quality and style are fantastic. I actually think it might dare I say be too fashion forward for the Wally world crowd. Maybe not I love it right?

Also Norma Kamali for Wal-Mart. It's gray and sheer and has ruffles and it matches the pants which are a grey and cream thin stripe. I just visualize dark gray & cream spectator peep toe pumps and of course my sweater below and pearls of course!!

Also at Wal-Mart this is by Miss Tina and the only thing in the whole line I liked. This was cute but not even comparable to Norma.

My outfit that I am working towards because like I said Norma Kamali runs small so I have to lose some weight which is fine I have been doing that all year so it's just another incentive. Can't wait to wear it!

loving the sweater and blouse together, do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment