Sunday, May 1, 2011

Makeup and Margarita's!!

I had a party an Avon party because as you all know by now, I sell Avon. I thought that the idea would boost my sales and maybe build my customer base and possibly grow my unit. It was great I had 7 people show up and 4 new customers order but more importantly we had a great time just playing with the makeup. It was pretty low key. I just spread the makeup on the table and said have at it since I am no expert nor do I claim to be on makeup application. It's not your typical makeup party. I wanted my guests to try out and experience as many Avon products as they possibly could. The feed back has been positive and I am looking forward to my next party.


the hit of the party, Spectracolor lipstick now if only I could find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment