Friday, November 4, 2011

what i'm obsessing about right now!! Well not much to be honest...

Bean's Kingfield Sweater 

I love this sweater, it's a very traditional and conservative look for me but that doesn't mean I have to wear it that way.

Roaman's Fair Isle Tunic

this is not so conservative and I love this tunic modern twist on a classic Fair Isle.

Beans Waterproof Snow Sneaker
When the weather turns cold I tend to dress very outdoorsy conservative i,e, LLBean and Ralph Lauren becomes my style.

Sorry I couldn't add the photos but I'm still trying to figure out my new operating system. I know it's been a while but I have not felt very fashion inspired as of late. too busy working away and sleeping I guess. Not good excuses but as I've been focusing on paying down my credit cards and trying to figure my life goals and dreams fashion shockingly so has taken a backseat. It's not normal for me but it is what is happening in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment