Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year & my favorite things this week.

Yes, Angry Birds but more importantly my Kindle Fire but its more for games for me as I discovered I much prefer to hold a real book in my hands.

My Morning pages journal, my quest is to do morning pages every morning this month. 

My new 2012 calendar I had the same one last year, Dayrunner Monthly Planing it fits in all my purses shows me the whole month and is pretty too. 

My new favorite sweater, from Bass Pro Shops (my secret favorite place) I like to say I'm girly in an LL Bean sort of way Dark gray w/fair Isle sleeves I just love fair isle when it's done right and tastfully.

OMG! I love my plastic tote made from recycled materials. I picked this up at the Getty when I went back home for Christmas. Love it so much hopefully it will inspire me to photograph more
Happy New Year to everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the
    e-book in it or something. I feel that you just could do with a few p.
    c. to power the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is great blog.
    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    Review my webpage Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, its pleasant post concerning media print, we all know media is a enormous
    source of information.

    My blog post - Borsa Gucci :: http://overuc.com/borsegucci.html ::

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my weblog - Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete