Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Start of something new

Yes, I'm going back to school. Attending Syracuse University, I will be an Orangeman. I am looking forward to it but also very nervous it's been about 7years since I last attended. My major is Geography and I will be attending part time so send me lots of love and positive energy as I embark on this big new adventure.

and lately I have been doing a lot of this, walking the Chocolate Bear i.e. dog. For the past 3weeks I have been taking the dog for a 20-40minute walk depending on the night. It's been great for me, it's funny but true you change one thing in your life and watch all the other things change. All I did was start walking the dog so I could better fit into my dress for my upcoming convention cause I didn't have the energy to do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment